Canadian Chaga Mushrooms
– Harvested Sustainably in Canada
– Use Daily, Or An Occasional Elixer
– Add To A Smoothie
– Steep Into A Healthy Tea
– Serve Hot or Iced!
– No Tax Item
– Free Shipping on Orders over $75
– Makes 30 Servings
Chaga Mushroom Tea
- How To Steep: Add 1 tbsp. (5g) of ground chaga per cup (250ml) of water. Steep in a pot on the stove for 5-10 minutes without bringing it to a full boil. Strain your tea using a wire mesh kitchen strainer or cheesecloth.
- To change the flavour consider adding your favourite tea bag into the steeping pot. You can also add dried fruit, honey or just about anything you can think of.
- Serve hot, or chill in the fridge and serve iced. Perfect for hot summer days.
- You can also store your tea for 5-7 days in the fridge in a tightly sealed mason jar. Use as needed.